sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Monday, November 2, 2015

Star ship sightings

Last night I experienced an amazing fifteen minute period where I had five star ship sightings! There was a golden orb that crossed the sky quite low then disappeared...three faster ships that zipped in and out...and a flash of white light from higher up.

It felt as if the whole sky was alive with the presence of our beloved star brothers and sisters. It was irrefutable proof to me that we are not alone and that major events are close to manifesting. All we have to do is hold our light strong as we sprint for the finish line.

I have volunteered to help with reading at the local school, plus sorting clothes at the Salvation Army. If I didn't have to do paid work, I would be a volunteer. Also I am taking longer walks, practicing my golf swing, and going dancing. In other words, I'm embracing life!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments: