sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Profound connections

I totally relate to Lee Harris's November forecast: http://www.leeharrisenergy.com/lheblog/november-energy-forecast.  'You're making really deep, profound connections with other like-minded, like-feeling souls and these connections are hugely important.'

In the last few months I have had an influx of new loving connections into my life. I can't see where some of them are heading but for the first time ever I am not trying to engineer outcomes. I am allowing the universe to reveal the purpose of each connection. Big progress!

Lee: 'Some of you might be tired. Some of you might need to power down a bit.' Recently I have felt very tired, even though I am not working. It feels like a deep soul weariness from my hundreds of Earth lives. I am learning to rest more often and move more slowly. There is no need to rush.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Sierra, you might want to take a look at the latest post from Aluna Joy: http://www.alunajoy.com/2015-nov-3.html It's dead on accurate for what's currently going on in my life, and might be for you and/or some of your readers as well. All the best! ~Anthony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Anthony...I will check it out, thanks!
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete