sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Ascension update

So this is how it is for me at the moment...

I have definitely lost interest in food - it's fuel for my body and that's the only reason I consume it. I experience short bouts of mild dizziness/vertigo. Also on several occasions I have felt myself slip between dimensions when I am deeply absorbed in something.

I feel calm and peaceful, loving and loved. There are several situations in my life with uncertain outcomes - I have handed these over to Spirit. Whatever will be, will be, for the highest good of all concerned. I feel taken care of by Spirit; my basic needs of food and shelter are being provided.

If I feel a slight dip in my vibration (fear/doubt/loneliness) I say aloud my mantra, reminding me who I really am: 'I am a galactic multi-dimensional being. I chose to come to Earth to help humanity.' I have let go of dates/agendas - the Event will happen when it is meant to, not a minute before.

How are things with you? Please post comments because it helps others...

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


6 comments:

  1. Got a job today and I AM choosing to be happy in it no matterwhat. It seems an opportunity to be light. So I say... "Let there be Light!"

    Below are three uplifting videos for light workers, Guaranteed to take you into bliss and cause teras to stream in Joy and gratitude.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15pOr1E6hvc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0G-HmGy4WI

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4h9MTE2tGI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh here is another One.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkhPm7UoIzY

      Delete
  2. very important message from ArchAngel Michael.
    I posted on FB today...

    http://www.earthascends.com/page/491819594

    An important message from Archangel Michael.
    I posted a pic this morning and removed it later as my higher self was uncomfortable with it. This message came later in the day and confirmed what I did. I vow to stop showing or giving any attention energy to the dark and only focus on the light. This will be very different for me I have to say. The dark is so obvious now that it need not be pointed out. They are doing a good job of reveling themselves already. I will only post info and aspects of the Light. I am in Heaven on Earth, not hell on Earth. This is my manifested choice. and so it is. if you see me falter, lovingly let me know as I am committed to this. Love and Light all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ain't I just the chatty Kathy today??? remember Sierra, you asked for it. :) This was a big ONE and just had to share with you and your readers. I posted this on FB and will post again with more detail in my Boat Rocker Blog.

    http://in5d.com/6-ways-being-alone-is-good-for-your-soul/

    Wow, I had a revelation about the value of my isolation when I found this article. Amazing. The new paradigm of "beleiveing is seeing" is increasing the speed of manifesting my reality. A breakthrough yet again. Today I started the paper work for a new Job in an art department in Orlando. I have been working alone for years in isolation. There were many stages I went through during that time and now realize these years in isolation doing high end creative was a rare gift. I am grateful beyond words and am looking forward to entering the world again with my newfound coping skills in place with my portfolio of tools for an intuitive empath such as I am. Meditation, quieting the mind was a long process but done regularly incredible results are gained. It does not have to be but a moment, but quieting the mind is key to hearing from higher realms. The techniques of Seeing everyone as myself, we are ONE. Loving myself and others unconditionally. If I find myself in trouble to "be the observer" and if all hell ever breaks loose I will pull out the big gun of "Being the observer in a lazy Boy chair" To be in a constant state of gratitude and my mantra of "All is well" ensures my success in the ever NOW moment. all techniques I found within and with guidance from many teachers of this reality and others. I will be going into more detail in my Boat Rocker Blog. namaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Greg

    Congratulations on your new job, that is wonderful news! It just goes to show that the universe works in its own timing which is always perfect for us at a soul level. Your soul obviously called for the sustained period of solitude and you have identified the many blessings that came from it. Onwards and upwards in the next phase of your soul evolution!
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete