sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Lightworker bridging work

Thanks to Anthony for the tip about this post - it's a great summary of 'the lightworker blues': http://www.alunajoy.com/2015-nov-3.html.

I love how Aluna emphasizes that we have done nothing wrong, this isn't karmic, we are doing it for the collective. It's bizarre hopping into a totally 3D setting, as I did this morning when I was 'teacher help' in a classroom. It's a full immersion experience.

Afterwards I sat in my car and felt overwhelmed. The gap between school life and what I believe is so big I cannot imagine how it will ever be bridged. And that is the mighty task ahead of us lightworkers...

We lightworkers are vital bridges between the higher dimensions and the rapidly dying 3D world. Spread your Light, know that you will be ready when you are called into intense service for humanity.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. read the article and shared on a light workers facebook page. Really speaks to all the issues I wrote you about. Thanks for sharing Sierra. Love and Light my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg
      Yes, it's one of the most heart-felt articles I have ever read about how it is to be a lightworker. We guys are brave beyond words!
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete