sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Instant manifestation

Do read Suzanne Lie's excellent article: http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/straight-talk-about-ascension-sue-lie.html.

Suzanne: 'We are the ones having the difficult initiations. Meanwhile that person over there hasn't done a thing and they are just riding free and easy. This dynamic is occurring because those people are at the frequency in which the energy they put out comes back to them much later in "time".'

We lightworkers are living mostly in the higher dimensions where manifestation is instant. Therefore the effect of any behaviour or situation has an immediate impact on us. Our 3D friends will be impacted by behaviours and situations but it's delayed because they are still living in 'time'.

Like Suzanne, I have been spiritually awake for decades and I agree with her: the energy is very different 'Now'. We old-timers can see the progression. It's quite comforting actually!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Sierra. here is a Post I made today
    https://boatrockerbrand.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/an-interesting-historic-and-world-perspective/

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw two UFO's over the tennis courts in Winter Haven today high up in the sky. they were shimmering in the sunlight in a diamond shapes and were flying along side each other in the same direction. They looked like Mylar diamond shaped balloons. Maybe they were let go from some school kids at the local school. I did say though that they were Unidentified Flying Objects as I could not identify exactly what they were. I could not pull over and get my cell phone out in time to snap a pic or video. Darn! wink emoticon
    Update: this is close to what I saw, but there were to of them and this is about how far away they were. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImsXkB7ZhSo

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Greg....I have never seen diamond shaped ships before. When you see something and you're not sure if it's galactic, listen to your heart as you watch it - that's how you will know whether it is extraterrestrial or of earthly origins. I have an emotional reaction to the flashes of white light and more recently, the lenticular ships. These are our people. :)
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are right, in my own mind I know it was UFO's. I say the possibility of Mylar balloons for others benefit as I do not want to appear too rigid in my assessments. It costs me nothing to believe. This is the freedom of awakening.

      Delete