sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

History of NESARA

Another informative channeling from Ashtar: http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/ashtar-love-dispels-fear.html. For the first time in this long Ascension journey, I felt so sad for humanity when I read how close we came to NESARA on 10th September 2001. We have endured much needless suffering since then. Thank goodness it is nearly over!

Notice how there was no warning for humanity that NESARA was to be announced on 11th September 2001. We can expect the same lack of warning when it is successfully announced this time. Remember Spirit says that nothing will prevent humanity's freedom now.

I am floating through these days of not working, feeling grateful for the big and small blessings in my life. Mostly I am incredibly grateful for my lightworker friends, both local and international. You know who you are! Consider yourself well and truly hugged by me. :)

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment: