sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Disclosure is here

I see Disclosure as revealing the truth - all truths both on and off-planet. Those truths are pouring forth now like a tsunami, including amazing NASA pictures of the polar portals to the inner Earth. How could anyone on this planet look at those pictures and not say, 'Huh?'

The time is fast approaching when we lightworkers will find ourselves in social groups that are buzzing with all this 'new' information. How do we respond? Well, this is what I will say: 'Hey, I know about this! Everything is okay. We are finally being freed from slavery and wonderful times are ahead for humanity.'

I will refrain from launching into an elaborate lecture about Ascension. I will answer questions, as best I can, making it clear that I am not an authority just a student of humanity. I will suggest they start searching the internet, and assure them that I am here to help. What fun!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members....
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. from the point of view of a teacher, and that of a light worker. Interesting how the more is revealed, the simpler things become.

      https://boatrockerbrand.wordpress.com/

      Delete
    2. Thanks Greg!
      And you are so right - the more that is revealed, the simpler it becomes. I feel more peaceful and calm with each passing day. There is a 'rightness' to everything now.
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete