sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Amazing synchronicity

Yesterday morning I looked at my garden and thought, 'There is just one spot left to fill and then it's complete. I know the exact plant I want - I wonder where I can get a cutting?'

Last night a stranger arrived at my door. She was lost. I was surprised she chose my house because it's set further back from the street than my neighbours' houses. I gave her instructions and even offered to drive here there. She thanked me profusely and said she had a gift for me - something she found on her walk. She handed me a cutting of the exact plant I wanted, smiled and said, 'God bless you'.

It's 'goose-bumps' all round, dear friends. Spirit said there would be synchronicities to show us that we are on our path, loved, and never alone. Amen to yesterday's proof of that incredible Love.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment: