sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

All you need is Love...da da da da daaaaaa

Last night I experienced a rare bout of loneliness and self-pity. This morning I recognized why it happened. A potential friend has come into my life who is not 'seeing me', the real multi-dimensional me. My hope that they might eventually see me may not be realized.

This person has done me a favour - I feel that I am releasing the sadness from countless connections in this lifetime where people chose not to 'see me', and the countless times it happened in the hundreds of previous Earth lives. I always felt invisible until I came into the warm embrace of my soul group in recent months.

All it takes for me to bounce back from sadness is Love. A phone call, text, Skype or email from a soul group friend and I am back to my multi-dimensional self. And I am blessed to get those texts, Skypes and emails every day. Blessings if you are one who sends them.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment