sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Thursday, November 5, 2015

A lightworker's day

This morning during my daily walk I sat and enjoyed the stunning view of the sun glistening on the ocean. I sent Love and Light to all humanity, especially the lightworkers toiling behind the scenes to bring in NESARA/GCR.

I came home and listed everything I have to look forward to. In the past I often resorted to writing these lists because I got so despondent and needed a boost. This was different - I am not despondent. The list is to remind me how much more joy I have ahead!

Then I changed my living room decor. I didn't set out to do it, but after a whirlwind of activity and some excellent bargains from the chain store, I now have a lighter, brighter living area. I love it! I hadn't realized that the old decor didn't match my growing vibration.

So that's me, and the reason why my blog is late. Et tu??

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment: