sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Yes!!

Thank you Greg for leading us to this message: http://www.earthascends.com/page/491695596. I read it from my heart and was filled with immense joy. This could well be The Event we have been praying for, and I get the feeling their 'soon' is finally our 'soon'. Yay!

I have often mentioned the dream I had on 1st January 2011 - of heavenly music and the entire sky over Earth filled with angels. If the ecstasy I felt during that dream is any indication, it will be the most glorious moment imaginable.

I particularly love the part where Ashtar says they have read the hearts of humanity and they can see we are ready to greet them. We are so ready! So send Love, Light and the Violet Flame to such an event manifesting very soon, bringing freedom to humanity forever.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. I set my intention that this reality is manifest. And so it is. Love and Light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is just great Greg, I am so excited. hope it happens very soon, I wonder how it be like, to re unite with our star family. Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greg and Sherin...Our hearts are wide open, ready to receive the Love of our galactic family. The reunion has already happened on the continuum outside of time. Yay!!
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete