sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

What will you take?

This morning I was reflecting on three things I will take to the higher dimensions after this last 3D lifetime...

My biggest achievement: Battling the density of an alcohol addiction to break into the light and stay there for over thirty years, thanks to my faith in the divine Plan.
My greatest gifts: My beautiful daughters, who are teaching me about unconditional love. I love them to the moon and back! Oh, and my wonderful friends too.
My best memories: The beauty of earth - the ocean, rivers, lakes and forests. Breath-taking. This planet in its pristine state deserves its title of 'God's playground for the angels'.

What will you take with you in your backpack as you finally depart this big adventure?!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sierra and everyone :o)

    I'll definitely take my open heart with all its ever-expanding ability to respond in unconditional love which I have further developed here.

    I wish to stay united in Love with everyone with whom I could develop a relationship. And may those closest to me be remaining like this.

    The intense humour, which I wish is universal, not just bound to 3D. A humour which does not hurt, nor depreciates, but which involves everyone in the laughter.

    I also wish to take with me the wonderful bond with my pets, well actually, to stay united with them.

    Dancing, too, and singing, which I also wish to be part of the higher densities. Lots to take with me. And lots to leave behind, with gratitude.

    Beautiful art, like photography, painting, images in general.

    The heavenly song of water, and the song of birds, blackbirds and robins for this place, among others, and the sounds of Nature in general.

    The scent of flowers, their colours, freshness and beauty.

    I could go on with the list :o)

    Blessings to each of you and further to all Life in the Universe

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. When reading "And lots to leave behind, with gratitude", which I wrote above, I feel like I'm leaving something undone. Actually, it's more like:

    And leaving behind a world which, I wish from the bottom of my heart, will be less harsh for all of those to come.

    Even if I understand for myself what utter challenges have allowed me to manifest of love and beauty: wouldn't it be wonderful if such extremes would no more be necessary to still allow to bring out the divine love and beauty of all those who are following?

    I wish to leave this density with a blessing of Love which uplifts it further.

    May what we went through contribute to create such an upliftment, as for the next ones to no more have to go through such extremes.

    <3

    ReplyDelete