sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Visit from my beloved cat

For thirteen years I shared my life with a beautiful ginger and white cat named Sam. Despite the fact that I am more of a dog person, Sam was my constant companion, seeing me through two divorces, five house moves and lots of lonely evenings.

When he was put to sleep five years ago, I was devastated. I have chosen not to get another pet so I am free to travel when my mission gets underway.

This morning Sam came to me in my meditation and told me he has never left my side in all this time. He is in this house as much as he ever was when he was embodied. He watches over my two daughters constantly too. Needless to say, I cried and cried (a much-needed release in itself). My Sammie never left. Of course he didn't! True Love is without end...

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. I cannot remember if it was an archangel Michael Message or a Gaia message or who, but it said that our house pets would be assisting us and they are here in our lives for that. What a wonderful confirmation. Love and Light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! Isn't it amazing that I told you about Sam when we discussed 'familiar's just a few days ago? He was leading me into our meditation connection...
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
  2. Sierra is this the announcement we have waited for??? :):):) http://www.earthascends.com/page/491695596

    ReplyDelete