sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Monday, October 5, 2015

Prepare for change

Years ago the veil of forgetfulness that separates us from the higher dimensions was hard to penetrate – Spirit seemed far away. These days I can feel Spirit 'on my shoulder' throughout the day. I know the veil is gone because my awareness slips easily from 3D to the higher dimensions.

Spirit has indicated that I am ready for the next phase of my mission and it will start as soon as resources are in place. I know I am ready! It's exciting and also strange to be standing on the threshold to an unknown future.

The best thing I (and all lightworkers) can do now is prepare for change. Forget about being 'settled' and 'comfortable'. We will be on the move, helping humanity. Stay in a state of preparedness and all will be well when the time comes...

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment: