sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Passing initiations

As sunshine reveals even more damage to my living area, I marvel at my acceptance of the situation. I spent six months in Wellington experiencing the worst weather imaginable. It was my personal hell. That's the thing with initiations - only you know how hard it is. Some (crazy) people love bad weather.

In quick succession I've just passed a second initiation, regarding my damaged house. I am even looking forward to choosing new curtain fabric to replace the curtains I was so attached to. Who is this person? Third dimensional me would still be wailing and beating her breast so I know it's my galactic multi-dimensional self.

Friends are sharing their own stressful initiations with me. If you are suffering, you are finally unloading the toughest lessons of all your Earth lifetimes. We humans leave the hardest things until last, right? Then you will ascend free as a breeze. Yay!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment