sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Keshe Foundation video


This Keshe Foundation video is long (2.5 hours) and quite repetitive, but the information about the delivery and use of the free energy device is astounding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MzCHSCzOG4.

As I did my messages around town today I felt I was hovering over the busy urban scene like a visitor from outer space. I kept thinking, 'This 3D Earth game is over. I've played it really well for millennia but it's now over. There is nothing new to learn here any more.'

This evening a dear friend shared about how strange the energies feel at present, as if we are all on tenterhooks. I agree - it feels like we are coming to the end of a period of drawn-out anticipation. Onwards and upwards!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. interesting article and web site. Interested in your reaction to this "Apology" Love and Light Sierra. http://www.wetheanunnaki.com/about/

    ReplyDelete