sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Flash of white light!

Kia Orana from Rarotonga...

During yesterday's meditation I said to Spirit how much I missed the flashes of white light at night. I was told they are extremely busy but would see what they could do. Last night, for the first time in weeks, I saw a flash of brilliant white light in the night sky. I was ecstatic!

What wonderful confirmation of the love and support of my galactic friends. The veils that separate the 3D illusion from the higher dimensions are virtually gone now. It makes meditation, telepathy and communicating with our guides so much easier.

I am conscious of wrapping up my 3D Earth lessons. The final lessons were around money and loneliness (both trust issues) and they are all but completed. I feel next week could be a whole new beginning for me, and for humanity. Stay close to your heart, friends.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment