sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Financial struggles

Many of us lightworkers are being tested to the extreme, especially around money. As I have mentioned before, income streams are drying up and we are looking for ways to stay afloat financially until the Reval/GCR.

It takes immense faith to steer through this extended period of 'darkness before the dawn'. Every morning I steel myself to get out of bed and enter the fray again. It feels like 'Groundhog Day' as I practice my EFT tapping, convincing myself that I can stay positive and hopeful for yet another day...

So if you are feeling despondent, know that you are in good company. The biggest part of my awareness is linked to the global picture, but the part of me that is waiting to hear when the new job begins (savings are dwindling away) is struggling, so I try to nurture all of me.

You are never alone, dear friends. Stay in touch, let's support each other.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Sierra, thanks so much for all you do. Your efforts move out in rings or waves of light all the way to the USA all the way to Florida. the farthest side of the USA. I had a job come in last night for $500. just in time and I believe it was due to our group intention started by your loving efforts. Thanks again. Integrating our intentions may be the key for we are ONE. Love and Light. namaste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg...I am so pleased our combined intention bore fruit for you so quickly. Yay! I have just had news that the job I thought was starting soon is actually weeks away so meanwhile I need to explore other options. Onwards and upwards...:)
      Much Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete
    2. it is easier for me to say this than for you but this delay just means there is something better coming. Can't wait to hear what that is. Staying tuned. :)

      Delete
    3. Hi Greg
      Do you know what? You are right about something better coming. I don't think I am meant to start that job ever, for the best of reasons. Thank you for your insight! :)

      Delete
  2. I had a thought. To combine our loving intentions in our highest energy is like the example Jesus taught of the foot washing. The original "Win Win" for everyone. In the foot washing example everyone involved is raised up, the ONE who gives and the ONE who receives. :)

    ReplyDelete