sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members! Email: sierra336@live.com

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Avoiding the veil

Regular blog readers know my basic advice for living outside the veil/matrix, free of the influence of the dark forces. But it doesn't hurt to have a reminder every so often!

Firstly, unplug from the matrix. Don't listen to the radio, watch television or read the newspaper. The cabal influence is all pervasive - advertisements contain subliminal messages. And don't get me started on the lyrics of popular music.

I watch dvds of old television shows like Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons for relaxation. My multi-dimensional self cannot handle any violence whatsoever - I feel physically ill.

Get outside whenever possible. If you are a city dweller, look up at the sky. Last night a star ship signaled me five times which filled me with joy. And meditate every day to tune into your guides and teachers. Do these things and the veil/matrix will have little impact on you.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Hi sierra, I feel the same way, I used to watch lots and lots of TV before, but its been over a year that I barley watch tv, and If I do, its only food network. or sometimes I watch a Korean Love story series that's been translated. nothing else interest me anymore, and I use to be someone who was so in love with movies and tv shows before, so beautiful the way we all kind of feel the same, love and light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherin
      It is very comforting to know there are millions of us unplugging from the matrix. It means we have to be quite creative to find ways to relax, hence my watching the simple wholesome tv series of my youth. It's an interesting experience going into a dvd rental store, which I rarely do anymore - rows and rows and rows of violent movies. Soon that will all be gone, yay!! :)
      Love and Light
      Sierra

      Delete