sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Aha! moment (Part 2)

I am really enjoying watching the old TV series 'Little House on the Prairie'. It is so soothing being immersed in a simpler time. Sure it was very tough back then but community and family values were strong as everyone pulled together to survive.

It is heartening to see that the immensely complicated 3D illusion is being replaced by those very same community and family values. The lightworker community alone is millions strong. We are doing a great job of supporting each other with information and encouragement.

Meanwhile it is important to remember that you are exactly where you are meant to be, in place for your mission to really kick off soon.

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. A revelation came to me I posted on facebook and wanted to share with you Sierra. Love and Light my friend.
    Do you have a "Familiar"? My wife Marion has a wonderful vocabulary and with a british accent it is even better. She sometimes uses the term my "Familiar". I have always gotten a warm feeling when I hear that word my "Familiar". But today on GLOBAL ONENESS DAY a thought occurred to me. What if it is true what some are saying that old friends and family members are finding their way to us from past lifetimes right now as the Tsunami of love energies hit the Earth from the galactic central sun. otherwise described as our "Familiars". what if we treated everyone we run into from this day forward as though they were a past best friend, a past lover, a past dear pet cat or dog, a past teacher or student. a past uncle or dear aunt, a sister or brother a commrade in arms who saved your life on the battle field. What would happen to the world if we treated each other, everyone we meet from NOW on as our Familiar. We are ONE is not a metaphor or a nice sentiment. It is a multi-layered truth, a quantum understanding that is saving the world. Love and Light. All is well. namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Greg

    That is a wonderful observation! Like you, I find the term 'my familiar' very comforting. When I was at the Joshua Tree conference in 2013, a lovely lady there was an 'animal whisperer'. She intuited that my cat, which passed on several years ago, was 'my familiar'. And it makes perfect sense that all our 'familiars' from all of our lifetimes would be coming close now. It's a huge party that most of the participants don't know they are attending!
    Love and Light
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete