sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Water on Mars

A 'non-believer' in extra-terrestrial life told me this morning that NASA has found water on Mars. She asked: 'What does it mean?' I replied: 'Well, where there is water, there is life...' My reply was met with skepticism, as I expected.

Here is what Lord Sananda says about this discovery: 'Mars water is just the beginning. It will escalate from here. We need to drip-feed the information.'

My take on it? The cork is well and truly out of the bottle now. There is no going back from this discovery. Like Lord Sananda, I think full disclosure will soon become a flood. Hold on tight for the ride!

Love, Light and Laughter, fellow Ground Crew members...
The best is in the Now.

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. We are the Creator of our reality..
    We are looking for new way to express life in the external world ..... beyond the Earth

    ReplyDelete