sAngels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!

Angels in the heavens...star ships in the skies...freedom for all humanity!
You are reading this blog because your soul knows you are Galactic Federation of Light Ground Crew. We came to Earth to help humanity ascend with Gaia to the higher dimensions. May this blog inspire you during this extraordinary time (please use discernment - posts are my opinion only).
Onwards and upwards, fellow Ground Crew members!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Distressing 3D experience

I returned to my little house to find that the tenant's cat had damaged my dining chairs and all my much-admired living room curtains. It was interesting to watch how my emotional response unfolded...

Firstly, shock and distress (I love those curtains)...followed by a sense of betrayal (I trusted them, in spite of major reservations)...then a form of acceptance (It's only 'stuff'). All this within one hour. Now that is not the old 3D me, who takes great pride in her immaculate home. It's as if the cat struck at the very heart of my 3D life.

The biggest gift from the experience was being wrapped in love by two soul sisters and my daughter. I felt totally supported and understood in my distress as they patiently supported me through. Once again a reminder of the greatest truth of all: Love is all that matters.

Love, Light and Laughter (laughter is bit thin on the ground!)
The best is in the Now.

Sierra


No comments:

Post a Comment